UPS SMS Program Terms and Conditions
If you confirm your agreement to the UPS SMS Program Terms and Conditions and the UPS Privacy Notice by replying "YES" to the number in the table below, you will be subscribed to receive requested text messages from UPS, containing shipment status details about packages for which you request shipment status notifications on the mobile device that is personally owned by you. If you send an SMS to UPS requesting information, you agree to the UPS SMS Program Terms and Conditions and the UPS Privacy Notice, and we will respond in one or more SMS messages. You represent that you have the authority to agree to receive SMS messages on the telephone number that you provided to us, or from which you sent the SMS request to us. Message frequency depends upon your activity. Standard message and data rates may apply. SMS messaging is not available in all areas. Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported. UPS and the mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- For help or information on the UPS Notifications text message program, send "HELP" to UPS.
- To cancel your subscription at any time, send "STOP" to UPS. If you cancel your subscription, we will send you an SMS message to confirm we have processed your cancellation.
- By sending the keyword "LOCATE" to UPS, you will receive information about UPS locations (up to three) which may come in one or more SMS messages.
- By sending the keyword "TRACK" to UPS, you will receive shipment status details (such as current status, delay or exception, and delivery) which may come in one or more SMS messages.
- For additional assistance, contact customer service or access online support with the links below.