Help Us Help You
- All claims will require some form of supporting documentation to help us locate a missing package or provide an accurate resolution (Ex: Invoice to provide value of merchandise lost or damaged).
- When forming a merchandise description try and be as specific as possible, using things like serial numbers, brand name, sizes, color and quantity.
- During a damage claim, photo documentation will be required and a physical inspection at a UPS-approved location may be needed as well.
- Without enough supporting documentation, the processing of your claim could be delayed or denied altogether.
- The dropdowns below are to help you create the best, detailed description of the issue you’re experiencing with your package.