To help ensure the security of your packages, it's important that we verify the identity of each member.
There are some common reasons why you’re currently unable to enroll in UPS My Choice, including:
- You recently moved to a new home. There may be little or no public record information about your move. Unfortunately, until updated information about your move becomes part of the public record through mortgages, deeds, utility bills, etc., you won't be able to enroll.
- We cannot determine if the address is residential or commercial. UPS My Choice is for residential addresses only.
- A family member has already used your address to enroll in UPS My Choice, and your name is listed as a household member in that enrollment.
- Your user ID, which is required to sign up for UPS My Choice, is used with a UPS business service such as Quantum View® or WorldShip®.
- You recently changed your last name. It takes time for that to become part of the public record. You can still enroll by using your previous last name.