We left you a UPS InfoNotice because we missed you when trying to deliver or pick up your package. Take a look at your UPS InfoNotice to see which boxes are checked and see below for details on each section.
1. Package(s) will be delivered to a UPS Access Point® location; you will need to pick up your package(s) at:— Your driver will write the name and address of a UPS Access Point location near your home. Your package will be held at this location for seven days, allowing you to pick it up at a time that is convenient for you.
Before you pick up your package, be sure to track it using your UPS InfoNotice number to make sure it’s ready for pickup at the designated location. You’ll find the UPS Access Point location name, address and hours of operation on the Tracking Detail screen.
You’ll need a government-issued photo ID to pick up your package. The last name and full address on your ID must match the last name and full address on your package. If they do not, please refer to the additional ID requirements.
2. We will try again on the next UPS delivery day— We’ll try to deliver your package on the next UPS delivery day (Monday through Friday, and Saturday in select areas), excluding UPS holidays. If you won’t be available, you have a few options. To view these options, simply:
You may have additional options available to you if you are enrolled in UPS My Choice®.
3. Someone must be here to accept delivery and sign for your package— We need a signature in person. If you’re not going to be home and you’d like the package delivered to a neighbor, follow the instructions on the back of the UPS InfoNotice.
Note: Packages that require an adult signature can’t be delivered to a neighbor.
4. We can leave your package(s) on the next weekday if you sign the back of this InfoNotice— If you’re not home and don’t mind us leaving your package, just sign the back of the UPS InfoNotice and leave it for your UPS driver.
5. Your package(s) has a C.O.D. due— Pay your driver the required C.O.D amount, by check unless otherwise noted, to receive your package. If you need more options, track your package as instructed in step 2 above to see what options are available to you.
6. Your package was left at— If this box is checked, we noted where we left the package at your address or if we left it with a neighbor.
As a UPS My Choice member you can give instructions for your driver to leave your packages at a designated location or with a trusted neighbor.
7. Pickup attempted — We’ll make up to three attempts to pick up your package. If we’ve made the final attempt, 8will also be checked, but you can always schedule another pickup or take your package to a nearby UPS drop-off location.
8. This was our final attempt — We’ve tried to deliver or pick up a package from your address, but unfortunately we missed you. To see your available options, track your package as instructed in step2 above.