For detailed guidelines by country, refer to the local UPS Rate and Service guide or UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service. Except as otherwise noted in those documents, the following requirements apply.
- Single package weight must not exceed 44lbs/20kg.
- UPS Access Point lockers have a maximum capacity of 16in/40cm x 22in/55cm x 21in/53cm.
- Staffed UPS Access Point locations may accept packages up to 38in/97cm in length; however, packages with a total size of more than 130in/330cm may not be accepted (total size is length plus girth, which is double the width and height: L + 2W + 2H).
- Maximum replacement value is US$5000 for packages delivered or shipped to a UPS Access Point location, and US$1000 for packages dropped off for pre-paid shipment.
- Contents must not be identified as a restricted article by the applicable UPS Rate and Service Guide or the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service. For example, packages containing firearms, ammunition, or hazardous materials requiring shipping papers are not eligible.
Except in limited circumstances, packages requiring an adult's signature are not eligible. A package may also be ineligible as a result of the shipper's instructions (e.g. request that the shipment go only to the addressee's home).
Find out How to Properly Measure Your Package Dimensions
See the UPS Service and Tariff Guide
See our ID requirements for tendering a shipment to UPS