Rather than manually modifying individual addresses in your address books, an administrator can export address information to a file and modify multiple records. The modified file can then be imported back into UPS CampusShip.
- To export Address Book information for either your Corporate Address Book or from your Personal Address Book, select My Settings .
- Select Export Address Book under either the Corporate Address Book section or the Personal Address Book section in the Address Books module. Selecting either link will create an export request.
- Additionally, you may select Export Corporate Address Book under Import/Export Files in the side menu of the Administer CampusShip section. Selecting the link will create your export request.
Export Files Status
After creating your export file request, a screen displays allowing you to check the status of your export request.
Export File Request Status can include:
- In Progress: This indicates that an export request is being processed and will complete momentarily, depending on size. To view the latest status, refresh the page.
- Completed: Displays a link to View Data.
- Completed with Errors: Displays links to View Data and View Errors.
- Failed: Displays a link to View Errors.
To check the status of other export activities, select Show All, Location Only, User Only, Corporate Address Book Only, or Reference Number Only from the drop-down list.