Smart Labels Make Sense for You
The UPS Smart Label is a computer-generated shipping label that you can create using your personal computer. One of the key elements of the smart label is the barcode.
The information contained in a smart-label barcode can benefit you significantly. Among these, a UPS Smart Label provides you with the following:
- Increased reliability, since the barcode contains data imported directly from your system
- Improved transit time, because smart-label packages pass through UPS systems at top speed
- Access to value-added services reserved for packages with UPS Smart Labels
UPS offers you three different ways to create UPS Smart Labels, depending on your shipping situation. You can:
- Log on to your UPS website and ship using UPS Internet Shipping
- Ship with our free shipping software, WorldShip®
- Download and integrate an XML-based UPS Developer Kit Application Programming Interface (API) -- Shipping API -- to ship from your company's website
To find out more about how UPS Smart Labels can help you, please contact your local UPS office.