Rather than manually entering individual addresses, an Administrator can import a file to add to an existing Address Book or write over a list of existing addresses.
Note: To use the import function, you must have Administrator rights.
- Select the My Settings tab and go to Import Addresses under Corporate Address Book or My UPS Address Book. The page that displays allows you to import a file of address entries. You may add those addresses to an existing file or write over an existing group of users.
- To import a file, enter a file path and name, or Browse to the file location. After locating the file, select Open to populate the field in the File to Import textbox.
Note: The import file must have a .csv extension.
- After setting the file location, select the action for the imported file.
- To append address book import files to the existing address book, select Add imported address book to the current list.
- To write over the existing user information, select Write over the current list with imported address book.
- To begin the process, select Import. To quit, select Cancel.