UPS is constantly investing in its services and technology in order to improve your overall shipping experience. Just this year alone, UPS customers like you have been able to benefit from the following enhancements:
• Addition of new UPS Standard® service for shipments between Croatia and other EU countries, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, as well as the possibility to receive UPS Expedited shipments from Croatia in more than 200 destinations across the globe
• Improved transit times for express shipments from other EU countries to Croatia (one day instead of three days), as customs clearance is no longer required
• Expansion of UPS Express Plus® and UPS Express™ service areas, allowing you to ship to more destinations with a scheduled time of delivery and a money-back guarantee*
• Additional destinations for UPS Expedited service
• The ability to use UPS Paperless® Invoice for shipments to Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Norway
• WorldShip® enhancements, including new functions to upload additional customs documentation, display customer-specific messages on shipping labels, and combine small package and freight shipments
More information about these enhancements can be found on www.ups.com. Additionally, the links on this webpage allow you to access the latest key zones and rates information, as well as an environmentally-friendly, downloadable copy of the latest 2013 UPS Service and Tariff Guide.
* For details of our money-back guarantee, please consult the latest version of the UPS Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
Service and Tariff Guides
|UPS® Service and Tariff Guide 2013|
|Download or view updated
UPS pricing information for 2013
|Sending/Export rate charts|
|Receiving/Import rate charts|
|Extended area postal code chart|