Once UPS identifies an undeliverable address, you can correct it by following these steps:
1. Select the Tracking tab along the top of this page.
2. Enter your Tracking Number and go to the Tracking Details page.
3. Choose the Correct My Address button.
4. In the Address Modification window, choose an option from the drop-down menu in the New Delivery Address section. The address fields are activated once you've made a selection.
5. Enter the address correction.
6. Select Next.
7. Review the updated address information. If you need to make any additional changes, select Back.
8. If you're satisfied with your changes, select Update. Your address correction is now complete.
Note: Only certain parts of your address can be modified. For instance, the street name and street number cannot both be changed, but other address modifications can be made (e.g., city, ZIP Code, addition of a room, suite, floor, etc.). If both your street name and number are incorrect, please contact the shipper. If you need to make a correction for anything other than an undeliverable address, please contact UPS.
Our online tool lets you ship with confidence without downloading software.
Easily estimate your shipment’s transit time and cost with our online calculator.