We left UPS InfoNotice because we did not find anybody when trying to deliver or pick up the package. Look at which fields on UPS InfoNotice have been selected, and below check the detailed descriptions for each section.
1. The parcel will be available at UPS Access Point ™ - We will deliver the parcel to the nearest point of the UPS Access Point where it will be waiting for 10 consecutive calendar days.
In this case, the name and address of the UPS Access Point location will be printed on UPS InfoNotice, where the shipment will be ready for collection.
If the "Today" option is checked - the parcel will be in the designated place on the same day in which we issued an advice at the indicated time. If it is marked "Next business day", the shipment will be at the UPS Access Point the next business day (Monday to Friday), excluding bank holidays.
Track the parcel using the UPS InfoNotice number or scan the QR code to see when the shipment will be available. Location details of the UPS Access Point, address and opening hours are available in the Monitoring Details window on ups.com.
To obtain your parcel, please present a valid photo ID. The name and address provided in the ID must match the name, surname and address on the package. If the data does not match, or if you need someone else to collect the parcel on your behalf, please refer to the identification requirements.
2. We will try on the next business day - We will attempt to deliver the parcel on the next working day (Monday to Friday), except for non-working days.
In case of your absence, there are several simple options available:
Monitor your shipment using the UPS InfoNotice number located under the barcode
On the "Monitoring Details" screen, select "Change of delivery"
Click "Choose a different delivery option"
Registering in the UPS My Choice® service gives you access to additional options.
3. An adult must be present to collect the parcel and acknowledge receipt - At the address given must be present at least 18 years old.
4. COD - Delivery Upon payment - pay the courier the required amount of collection. The "Cash only" box marked with means that the Sender was in charge of this type of payment. If you are interested in the additional options available, monitor the shipment in accordance with the instructions in section 2.
5. It was our last attempt - We tried to deliver the parcel, but unfortunately we found no one. To familiarize yourself with the available options, use the monitoring option as described in section 2.
6. We attempted to make a collection — If we have made the final attempt, option will also be checked. You can always schedule another collection (charges may apply) or take your parcel(s) to a nearby UPS drop-off location.
UPS tracking solutions show the progress of your shipment every step of the way, across town or around the world.
Track packages and find UPS locations while you’re on the move with our mobile tools.