Latest changes to the 2020 UPS® Rate and Service Guide include:
- UPS Worldwide Express® service expansion to Algeria, Reunion and Namibia,
- UPS Worldwide Express Freight® and UPS Worldwide Express Freight® Midday service expansion to Nigeria and Oman,
- Introduction of service guarantee for UPS Worldwide Expedited® service within Asia,
- Revised Rate Structure: Letter to 20kg – per shipment rate; Above 20kg – per kg rate based on applicable weight tier,
- Rates revision for Additional Handling Charge, Large Package Surcharge, Over Maximum Limits Fee and Oversize Pallet Handling,
- Implementation of Prohibited Item Fee, and
- Updates to the Terms and Conditions of Service, specifically on Commodities and Restrictions on Service and Refusal and Suspension of Service.
More information can be found in the updated UPS Rate and Service Guide, which will be available for download on ups.com/rates/nz from December 29, 2019.