We left a UPS InfoNotice with you because you were not present when we attempted to deliver or retrieve a package. Take a look at your UPS InfoNotice to see which fields are ticked and see information about each section below.
1. Your shipment was delivered to -If this box is checked, we have shipped your shipment to a neighbor or added it to your address.
If you are a member of UPS My Choice®, you can instruct the driver to leave the package in the specified space or deliver the package to a neighbor you trust.
2. Retrieve Your Shipment From a UPS Access Point ™ Site - We will deliver your Ships to a UPS Access Point near your address where it can last for up to 10 calendar days so you can pick them up when it suits you.
If this is the case, you will find the name and address of the UPS Access Point site where the shipment can be retrieved from UPS InfoNotice.
If checked today, your shipment will be in the specified place on the same day we left this notice after the specified date. If next weekday is marked, it will be there on the following weekday (Monday to Friday) unless it is a public holiday.
Track your shipmentt using UPS InfoNotice number or by scanning the QR code to see if it is ready for retrieval. You will find opening hours of the UPS Access Point site under Tracking Details.
A valid publicly issued ID or alternative photo ID and your last bill, both of which provide your full name will be required to receive your shipment. The name and full address of your ID must match the item on the shipment. If they do not, or you need someone else retrieve the package on your behalf, please see additional ID requirements.
We will try again next weekday -We will try to ship your shipment next weekday (Monday to Friday), excluding holidays. If you do not want to be available then you have some options, follow the steps below to see these options:
Track your shipment with the UPS InfoNotice number found under the barcode
Select Change Delivery on the Tracks Overview Cover Page
Select alternative delivery option
If you are registered for UPS My Choice®, more options may be available.
3. Someone must be present to take delivery and sign for the receipt - We need a signature. If you are not home and want the shipment to be delivered to a neighbor, follow the instructions at the back of UPS InfoNotice.
Note: Packages that require the signature of an adult cannot be delivered to a neighbor.
4. We can leave the package next weekday if you sign on the back of this UPS InfoNotice - If you are not at home and do not mind leaving us, you can only sign this UPS InfoNotice and add it back to the UPS driver.
5.Your shipment has a Collect On Delivery -In order to receive your shipment, you must pay the driver the specified amount. If it is checked in the "Cash Only" box, UPS has received sender's instructions to accept cash only. If you need more options, you can track the shipment as described in step 3 above to see what options are available.
6. This was our last attempt - We have tried to ship, but unfortunately we could not reach you. To view your available options, you can track the package as directed in step 3 above.
7. We attempted to make a collection —If we have made the final attempt, option 7 will also be checked. You can always schedule another collection (charges may apply) or take your parcel(s) to a nearby UPS drop-off location.
UPS tracking solutions show the progress of your shipment every step of the way, across town or around the world.