We left you an InfoNotice UPS because you were absent when we attempted to deliver or pick up your parcel (s). Take a look at your UPS InfoNotice to see which checkboxes are checked and read below information about each section.
1. Your parcel has been delivered to - If this box is checked, we have indicated where we left your (your) parcel to your address or we specified if we left your (your) parcels at a neighbor.
If you are a UPS My Choice® member, you can leave instructions to your driver to leave your parcel (s) at the address you have indicated or to a trusted neighbor.
2. Please pick up your parcel (s) in a UPS Access Point ™ location - We will deliver your parcel (s) to a UPS Access Point location near you. It will remain there for fourteen calendar days so that you can come and remove it at your convenience.
In this case, you will find on the UPS InfoNotice the name and address of the UPS Access Point relay in which your parcel (s) are located.
If the Today box is ticked, your parcel (s) will be available in the UPS Access Point Relay shown the same day we left you the notice after the time specified on it. If the Next Business Day box is checked, your parcel (s) will be available in the UPS Access Point Relay shown on the next business day (Monday to Friday) unless that business day is a holiday.
Track your parcel(s) using your UPS InfoNotice number or by scanning the QR code to see if you can pick up your parcel (s). You will find the opening hours of the UPS Access Point location on the screen with the details of the follow-up.
You will need a photo ID to pick up your parcel (s). The name and full address on your ID must match the name and full address on your parcel (s). If they do not match or if you want another person to pick up your parcel (s) for you, please refer to the additional identification requirements.
3. We will return the next business day - We will try to deliver your parcel (s) during the next business day (Monday to Friday), except holidays. In case of absence, the following options are available to you:
a) Track your parcel (s) using your UPS InfoNotice number located under the barcode
b) On the screen with the tracking summary, choose Delivery Change
c) Select Choose another delivery option.
Other options are available to you if you are registered with UPS My Choice®.
4. A person must be present to accept delivery and sign for your parcel (s) - A signature is required in person at the time of delivery. If you know that you will be away from your parcel (s) and would like it delivered to a neighbor, follow the instructions on the back of this UPS InfoNotice.
Note: Parcels requiring the signature of an adult cannot be delivered to a neighbor.
5. If you want us to leave the parcel (s) at the address indicated the next business day, please sign the back of this UPS InfoNotice - If you authorize us to leave your parcel (s) in your absence, sign on the back of this UPS InfoNotice and leave it in plain sight for your UPS driver.
6. Your (your) parcel is (are) under C.O.D. (against refund) - To receive your parcel (s), you will pay the driver the amount of C.O.D requested. If the "Species only" box is checked, it means that UPS has been instructed by the sender to accept only cash. For more options, follow your parcel (s) as indicated in step 3 above.
7. This was our last attempt - we tried to deliver your parcel (s) but unfortunately, you were missing during our stay. For more options, follow your parcel (s) as indicated in step 3 above.
8. We attempted to make a collection - If we made the last attempt, box 7 will also be checked but you can still schedule another collection (charges may apply) or drop off your parcel (s) at a nearby UPS drop-off location.
UPS tracking solutions show the progress of your shipment every step of the way, across town or around the world.
Remarkable services that go beyond shipping and tracking to help you expand your business.