In order to upload your user-created export documents for packages, you will need to have an Upload Forms contract. Once the contract is enabled in your WorldShip shipping application:
- Enter a ship to address located in another country that also supports electronic or paperless forms. For example, if your WorldShip shipping application is commissioned in Germany, then enter a ship to address located in the United States. Note: Both the origin and destination must support electronic or paperless forms.
- Complete the required fields highlighted in blue. They are: UPS Service, Package Type, General Desc. of Goods, Bill Transportation To, Bill Duty and Tax To, and Package/Shipment Weight.
- Enter additional options by selecting the Options tab.
- To upload your user-created forms, select the Customs Documentation tab.
- Check the Upload My Forms checkbox. A WorldShip dialog will display additional information about when you can upload your forms. Select OK. Note: You can disable this message from displaying again by selecting the checkbox for Do Not Show Again.
- Select Process Shipment or F10. The Upload My Forms dialog will display.
- Select Browse to locate the document(s) you are uploading and select Open. Note: Only documents with an extension of bmp, doc, gif, jpg, pdf, png, rtf, tif, txt, docx, xlsx, or xls are supported.
- The file path to where your user-created forms are stored is listed under the File Name with a status of Not Uploaded. Beneath the file path of your user-created forms, you must enter a number in the Number of Forms column for the type of form you are uploading.
- Select OK. Your package will be processed.
- Select the History icon to view your user-created forms associated with your international shipment by expanding the Weekday's Pending Pickup node and then the account number node.
- Highlight the ship to name and select the User Uploaded Forms tab.
- Select View Forms to view the forms that were uploaded.
- You can add additional user-created forms or delete the existing ones by selecting the Add/Delete Forms button.
After you have run an end of day, you will only be able to view your user-created forms by selecting the View Forms