Skip to Main Content

How can I request a dispute or invoice adjustment of a charge in the UPS Billing Centre?

  1. Select the Invoice Tab.
  2. Select the dispute link for the invoice you want to dispute.
  3. Complete the form and submit it.

Note: If you are not able to complete a dispute request online, please contact UPS Billing Centre Support.