We leave you a UPS InfoNotice® because we did not find it when trying to deliver or collect your package (s). Please check the boxes marked on the UPS InfoNotice® and see the details of each section below.
1. Your package (s) will be available at a UPS Access Point ™ center, please collect it at: - The UPS driver will indicate the name and address of the UPS Access Point™ center near your house. Your package (s) will be available for seven calendar days, you can collect it (s) at the time that is most convenient for you.
Before going through your package (s), please trace it to the UPS InfoNotice® number to make sure you are already available to pick it up at the designated location. On the Shipment Tracking screen you will find the name, address and hours of operation of the UPS Access Point ™ center.
You will need a valid official photo identification to collect your package (s). The full name and address that appear on your identification must correspond to the name and address that appear on your package (s). If they do not correspond, please check the identification requirements.
2. We will try again the following business day: - We will try to deliver your package (s) on the next business day (weekdays minus holidays). If it will not be available, there are some options for you. To see them, please:
1. Track your package using the UPS InfoNotice® number, located below the barcode.
2. On the Trace Summary screen, select Change delivery.
3. Select Choose another delivery option.
You can get additional options by being a UPS My Choice® member.
3. Someone must be here to accept delivery and sign for your package –We need someone to sign in person. If you will not be home and want your package delivered to a neighbor, please follow the instructions on the back of the UPS InfoNotice®
Note: Packages requiring an adult signature cannot be delivered to a neighbor.
4. Your package (s) has a charge of $ ______ pesos MXN - Pay with a nominative check in favor of UNITED PARCEL SERVICE DE MEXICO S.A. DE C.V. If you require more alternatives, please track your package (s), as indicated in step 2, to see the available options.
5. Your package was left with: - If this box is checked, you can see the place where you leave your package (s), or if you leave it with a neighbor.
As a member of UPS My Choice®, you can set preferences to take your package (s) to a specific address or to the neighbor of your choice.
6. We try to make a collection - We will make up to three attempts to collect your package (s). If we have already made the last attempt, box 7 will also be checked; however, you may schedule another pickup or take your package to a nearby UPS Access Point™.
7.This was our last attempt - We try to deliver or collect your package (s), unfortunately we did not find it. To see the available options, please track your package (s) as indicated in step 2
Enter up to 25 tracking or UPS InfoNotice® numbers and quickly find out the latest delivery status for each shipment.
UPS tracking solutions show the progress of your shipment every step of the way, across town or around the world.