Confirm the default information for a shipping privilege set, or tailor it to your company's needs.
- Select the Administration tab, go to Manage Shipping Privileges, and select Search Shipping Privileges. A page displays that allows you to search for specific shipping privilege sets by name (or partial name) that contains, starts with, or matches your search phrase.
- The page refreshes with your search results. To quit your search, select Cancel.
- Locate the shipping privilege you want to modify and select View/Edit.
- The shipping privilege details page opens for that set. You have two ways to edit the privilege set:
- Activate or deactivate (for example, uncheck) all privileges in a section.
- Activate or deactivate (for example, uncheck) specific privileges by selecting individual checkboxes (for example, allowable shipping services and add-ons, allowable payment or billing methods, and address book privileges).
- Once you have entered all information, select Update. If the update requires more information, a prompt informs you which fields should be modified or completed.
Note: A shipping privilege set must be created and stored on UPS CampusShip before users can be assigned to it.