We left you an InfoNotice UPS because we tried to deliver or collect a parcel and we did not find you. See which boxes are marked on your InfoNotice UPS and read below for details on each section.
1. Your parcel has been left at — If this box is marked, we have indicated where we left the parcel to your address or if we left it from a neighbor.
If you are registered with UPS My Choice®, you can instruct your driver to leave your package / parcel in a designated location or a neighbor you trust.
2. Collect your package / parcel at a UPS Access Point ™ location - We will deliver your parcel / package to a UPS Access Point near your home, where it will be available for pick-up at a convenient time for ten calendar days.
In this case, you will find on the UPS InfoNotice notice the name and address of the UPS Access Point where the parcel / parcels can be collected.
If the Today box is checked, your package / parcel will be available at the designated location later on the day you left this notice after the specified time. If the box is marked The next working day, your package will be available at the location indicated the next day (Monday to Friday), unless it is a holiday.
Track for your parcel using your UPS InfoNotice number or scan the QR code to find out if it is available for collection. You will find the opening hours of the UPS Access Point location on the Search Details screen.
To collect your package you will need to show a valid photo identification document, officially recognized. The full name and address of your ID must match those of the parcel / package. If the data does not match, or if you need to have your package / parcel picked up by someone else on your behalf, please refer to the additional identification requirements.
3. We will try to make the delivery again the next working day —We will try to carry out the delivery of your package / parcel the next working day (from Monday to Friday), excluding holidays. If you are not available, follow the instructions below to view the other delivery options:
a) Search for your package / parcels using the number of your InfoNotice UPS, which you find under the barcode
b) On the Search Details screen, select Change Delivery
c) Select Choose another delivery option
If you are registered with UPS My Choice® other options may be available.
4. Someone must be present to accept delivery and sign the package / parcel receipt - We need a person's signature at the time of delivery. If you are not at home to sign the receipt of your parcel / package and wish it to be delivered to a neighbor, follow the instructions on the back of the InfoNotice UPS.
Please note: Parcels requiring the signature of an adult cannot be delivered to a neighbor.
5. If you want us to leave your package / parcel the next business day, put your signature on the back of this UPS InfoNotice -Even if you are not at home, if you wish we can still leave your package / parcel the next working day. Indicate the place where you want us to leave it, sign the back of the UPS InfoNotice notice and leave it in view in an accessible location for your UPS driver.
6. For payment of a parcel (C.O.D) for your parcel / parcels -To receive your parcels / packages, it is necessary that you pay to the driver the amount of the mark. If the Cash Only box is checked, UPS has received instructions from the sender to receive only cash. For more options, look for your package / parcel by following the instructions in step 3 above.
7. This was our last attempt - We tried to deliver your package / parcel but, unfortunately, we did not find you. To find out the available options, look for your package / parcel, following the instructions in point 3 above.
8. We attempted to make a collection — If we have made the final attempt, option 7 will also be checked. You can always schedule another collection (charges may apply) or take your parcel(s) to a nearby UPS drop-off location
UPS tracking solutions show the progress of your shipment every step of the way, across town or around the world.
Remarkable services that go beyond shipping and tracking to help you expand your business.