Skip to Main Content

What can I do if my package was damaged?

  • To file a claim in the U.S. or Canada: Select the link below.

    To file a claim in other countries: Contact your local UPS office.

    If you are the receiver, notify the shipper to initiate the claim process.

    If you are the shipper, UPS Customer Service will give you a claim number, known as an LDI number, along with the address of your local UPS Claims office. You may then send these items to the claims office:

    • A bill including your signature for the goods that have been damaged.
    • A copy of the original invoice or statement to show the merchandise value.
    • A copy of the original shipping receipt.

    For more specific details, review your local UPS Terms and Conditions or contact your local UPS office.