Not all shipments are eligible for a delivery change. Receivers of an eligible shipment will receive an automated SMS notification from UPS. Shipments that are not eligible for a delivery change include:
- Export shipments.
- Shipment delivery to a commercial address.
- Import Shipments from countries other than the United States and Europe.
- Shipments where the sender has specifically requested to deliver to your address.
- Shipments where the sender has requested for Consignee’s signature upon receipt.
- Complexity of the change and timing of the request may result in any delay in delivery.