There are special stipulations on the following commodities when shipping to Swaziland. If you plan to ship one of the commodities listed below, be sure to adhere to the following stipulations in order to avoid delays and holds at customs.
- Shipments of credit cards require an Import Permit.
- Shipments of audio discs and videodiscs require an Import License.
- Shipments of used diskettes, including data diskettes, require an Import License.
- Data shipments require an invoice stating the value of the data and the value of the CD-ROM or disk.
- Shipments of tapes require an Export Bill of Entry and a
Goods Declaration with value.
- Data shipments require an invoice with the character of the USB stick (storing intercompany data) and the value of the USB Stick.