There are special stipulations on the following commodities when shipping to Serbia. If you plan to ship one of the commodities listed below, be sure to adhere to the following stipulations in order to avoid delays and holds at customs.
- Data shipments to Serbia require an invoice with the value of the CD-ROM or disk only.
- The invoice must include the description of the part, its components, and the machine that uses the part.
- Shipments of smoked salmon require a veterinary certificate.
- Shipments of textiles require a Certificate of Origin.
- Data shipments require an invoice with the character of the USB stick (storing intercompany data) and the value of the USB Stick.