In addition to the commodities which UPS prohibits to all countries or territories served (listed here), it is prohibited to ship the following commodities to Qatar.
- In additional to general restrictions, Biological Substances (UN3373) with/without Dry Ice (UN1845) are allowed on Qatar Airways flights (in courier mode).
- Express mode with immediate effect by Qatar Customs
All type of Cigar and Cigarettes are prohibited by Qatar Customs-codes 24029020, 24031910, 24021000, 24022000 and 24029010.
- Electronic Cigarettes cannot be imported into Qatar-Prohibited.
- All type of Power Drinks are prohibited by Qatar Customs-codes 22029060, 22029010, 22021023, 22021022 and 22021021.
- Goods originating in Israel are prohibited.
- From January 2021, we can start to move LiBa shipments to Doha, Qatar.
LiBa shipments need to be sent as a single shipment not as multiple.
Following LiBa types are permitted:
UN3481 (PI966 II / PI967 II) and UN3091 (PI969 II / PI970 II)
UN3480 (PI965) or UN3090 (PI968) are not allowed.
Chamber attested invoice-required if shipments weight is over 98 kgs and Attested certificate of origin -required if shipments weight is over 98 kgs
- Customs in Qatar have ordered a complete halt on the import of Nicotine Pouches into Qatar, any packages that slip through the network will be returned back to the origin ASAP.(p>
A 100.00 USD RTS charge will be applicable on all returns.
- Products made in Iran are prohibited in our service due to a current embargo.
- Tobacco and Tobacco Products are prohibited to being imported into Qatar.