In addition to the commodities which UPS prohibits to all countries or territories served (listed here), it is prohibited to ship the following commodities to Qatar.
- In additional to general restrictions, Biological Substances (UN3373) with/without Dry Ice (UN1845) are allowed on Qatar Airways flights (in courier mode).
- Express mode with immediate effect by Qatar Customs
All type of Cigar and Cigarettes are prohibited by Qatar Customs-codes 24029020, 24031910, 24021000, 24022000 and 24029010.
- Electronic Cigarettes cannot be imported into Qatar-Prohibited.
- All type of Power Drinks are prohibited by Qatar Customs-codes 22029060, 22029010, 22021023, 22021022 and 22021021.
- Goods originating in Israel are prohibited.
- Due to ongoing problems and strict requirements for the uplift of LiBa (Lithium Batteries) and EQ (Excepted Quantities) shipments on Qatar Airways and no other feasible option to move LiBa and EQ volume, this service is suspended until further notice.
Shipments to DOH containing LiBa or EQ will be returned to shipper.
- Products made in Iran are prohibited in our service due to a current embargo.
- Tobacco and Tobacco Products are prohibited to being imported into Qatar.