Restricted Imports/Exports are goods which may be imported or exported ONLY when authorized by law or regulation. As provided under the CMTA, the following are restricted imports/exports:
1. Dynamite, gunpowder, ammunitions and other explosives, firearms and weapons of war, or parts thereof;
2. Roulette wheels, gambling outfits, loaded dice, marked cards, machines, apparatus or mechanical devices used in gambling or the distribution of money, cigars, cigarettes or other goods when such distribution is dependent on chance, including jackpot and pinball machines or similar contrivances, or parts thereof;
3. Lottery and sweepstakes tickets, except advertisements thereof and lists of drawings therein;
4. Marijuana, opium, poppies, coca leaves, heroin or other narcotics or synthetic drugs which are or may hereafter be declared habit forming by the President of the Philippines, or any compound, manufactured salt, derivative, or preparation thereof, except when imported by the government of the Philippines or any person duly authorized by the Dangerous Drugs Board, for medicinal purposes;
5. Opium pipes or parts thereof, of whatever material; and
6. Weapons of Mass Destruction and goods included in the National Strategic Goods List (NSGL) as provided under Republic Act No. 10697 or the Strategic Trade Management Act (STMA)
7. Toxic and hazardous goods under Republic Act No. 6969 or the Toxic Substances and Hazardous and Nuclear Wastes Control Act of 1990
8. Any other goods whose importation and exportation are restricted. The restriction to import or export the above states goods shall include the restriction on their transit.
The restriction to import or export the above states goods shall include the restriction on their transit.
Regulated and Restricted Goods under CMO (Customs Memorandum Order) 9-2021 Clearance Procedure on Express shipment Document