There are special stipulations on the following commodities when shipping to Madagascar. If you plan to ship one of the commodities listed below, be sure to adhere to the following stipulations in order to avoid delays and holds at customs.
- Tickets for events like stage performances, football matches or concerts must be sent as non-doc shipments. The invoice must show the ticket price of the event. The ticket price of the event is base of the customs value.
- Shipments of commercial films are subject to duty.
- Data shipments require an invoice stating the value of the CD-ROM or disk only.
- Customs limits textile shipments to one piece per shipment.
- Data shipments require an invoice with the character of the USB stick (storing intercompany data) and the value of the USB Stick.