We leave you a UPS InfoNotice because we could not complete the delivery of a shipment or pick up your package (s). Take a look at your UPS InfoNotice to see which boxes are checked and see the details of each section below.
1. Your package was left to -If this box is checked, we will leave your package (s) in your address or a neighbor and note the location in UPS InfoNotice.
If you are a UPS My Choice® member, you can instruct the driver to leave your parcel (s) at a designated location or with a trusted neighbor.
2. Please pick up your package (s) at a UPS Access Point ™ location - We will deliver your package (s) to a UPS Access Point location near your home, where it will stay for fourteen calendar days so you can pick it up at the time that best suits you. Agree.
In this case, we will note in UPS InfoNotice the name and address of the UPS Access Point location where you can pick up the package (s).
If the Today box is checked, your package (s) will remain at the designated location on the same day we leave this note, after the specified time. If the next business day checkbox is checked, it will be at the location the next business day (Monday through Friday) except holidays.
Track your package(s) using your UPS InfoNotice number or scan the QR code to see if it is ready to be picked up. You will find the opening hours of the UPS Access Point location on the Result of Tracking - Detail screen.
You will need a valid official photo identification to obtain your package (s). The name and full address on your ID must match the name and full address of your package (s). If it is not, or you need someone else to pick up your package (s) instead, please refer to the additional identification requirements.
3. We will try again next business day - we will try to deliver your package (s) the next working day (Monday to Friday), except holidays. If it will not be available, follow the steps shown below to see the alternative delivery options:
1) Track your package (s) using your UPS InfoNotice number, which is located below the barcode
2) On the Tracking Summary screen, select Change delivery
3) Select Choose another delivery option
You may have additional options available by enrolling in UPS My Choice®.
4. A person must be present to accept and sign the delivery of their package (s) - A signature in person is required at the time of delivery. If you are not going to be at home to sign and would like it to be delivered to a neighbor, follow the instructions on the back of this UPS InfoNotice.
Note: Packages that require the signature of an adult cannot be delivered to a neighbor.
5. If you want us to leave your package (s) the next business day, please sign the back of this UPS InfoNotice - If you are not going to be home and you want us to leave your package (s), please sign the back of This UPS InfoNotice and leave it visible in a place accessible to the UPS driver.
6. Your package (s) has delivery against reimbursement (C.O.D.) of - To obtain your package (s), you will have to pay the driver the required cash on delivery. If the box "Only in cash" is checked, it means that we have received instructions from the sender to only accept cash. For more options, track your package (s) as indicated above in step 3.
7. This was our final attempt - We tried to deliver your package (s), but unfortunately it was not. For more options, track your package (s) as indicated above in step 3.
8. We tried to make a collection - If we have made the last attempt, option 7 will also be checked, but you can schedule another collection(charges may apply) or take your parcel(s) to a nearby UPS drop-off location