We have left a UPS InfoNotice with you, because unfortunately we did not find you when we wanted to deliver or pick up your shipment. Please check the UPS InfoNotice to see which boxes have been ticked, and read more about each meaning below.
1. Your shipment has been deposited for you at - If this box has been ticked, we have noted where we have deposited your shipment at your address or if we have deposited it with a neighbour.
As a UPS My Choice® user, you can instruct the driver that your shipment should be delivered to your desired location or neighbour.
2. Please collect your shipment (s) at a UPS Access Point ™ location - We will deliver your shipment to a UPS Access Point location in your area. There you can collect it within 10 calendar days - whenever it suits you best.
In this case, you will also find information about the name and address of the UPS Access Point location where you can pick up your shipment.
If the box “Today” is ticked, you can pick up your shipment the same day at the named UPS access point and at the time indicated on the InfoNotice.
If the box “Next day” has been ticked, you can pick up your shipment from there on the next working day (Mon - Fri, excluding holidays).
Track your shipment by scanning the QR code below or use your UPS InfoNotice number to find out if your shipment is ready to be picked up. You can find the opening hours of your UPS Access Point location on the Status query results - Detail information screen.
To pick up your shipment you need a valid photo ID. Your name and full address must match the information on your shipment. If this is not the case or if a third party picks up your shipment on your behalf, please consider the additional ID requirements.
3. We will try again the following day -We will try to resend your shipment during the next working day (Monday through Friday - holidays excluded). If you cannot receive it, you have mentioned alternative delivery options below:
1. Track your shipment using the UPS InfoNotice number found below the barcode
2. On the follow-up screen, select Change Delivery
3. Choose a different delivery option
You may have additional options available if you have signed up for UPS My Choice®.
4. Someone must be present to accept delivery and sign for your parcel(s) — We need a signature in person. If you are not going to be home and you would like the parcel(s) to be delivered to a neighbour, follow the instructions on the back of the UPS InfoNotice.
Note: Deliveries that require a signature by a person of legal age cannot be delivered to a neighbour.
5. If you would like us to deliver your shipment the following business day as indicated, please sign the back of this UPS InfoNotice- If you will not be home, we can leave your delivery for you on the next working day.
Please specify where we should leave your shipment by signing the back of this UPS InfoNotice and leaving it in a visible location for the driver.
6. A COD amount is to be collected - Upon delivery of your shipment, a COD amount is to be paid, which the driver will collect from you on behalf of the consignor. In addition, if the box "Cash only" is ticked, we have been instructed by the sender to accept only cash.
For more options, please track your shipment as described above in step 3.
7. This was our last attempt -We tried to deliver your shipment to you, but unfortunately you were not present. To take action regarding your shipment, please track your shipment as described in step above.
8. We attempted to make a collection — If we have made the final attempt, option 7 will also be checked. You can always schedule another collection (charges may apply) or take your parcel(s) to a nearby UPS drop-off location.
UPS tracking solutions show the progress of your shipment every step of the way, across town or around the world.
Track packages and find UPS locations while you’re on the move with our mobile tools.