We left you a UPS InfoNotice because we did not find you while trying to deliver or pick up your packages. Please review the boxes checked on the UPS InfoNotice and see the details of each section below.
1. We will try again on the next business day (weekdays, not counting holidays) - We will try to deliver your package on the next business day (Monday through Friday), except holidays. If you are not available, see the following options:
1) Track your package using the UPS InfoNotice tracking number found under the bar code.
2) On the Tracking History screen, select Change delivery
2. Someone should be here to accept the delivery and sign for your packages - We need someone to sign in person. If you will not be home, and want your packages to be delivered to a neighbor, please follow the instructions on the back of the UPS InfoNotice.
Note: Packages requiring an adult signature cannot be delivered to a neighbor.
3. Your packages have an amount due of RD$ - Pay by check made out to UPS de San José S.A. We accept cash, credit card, debit and bank transfer.
4. Your package was left with - If this box is checked, you can see the location near home where we left your packages, or if they were left with a neighbor.
5. We tried to make a pickup - We will make up to three attempts to pick up your packages. If we have already made the final attempt, the box will also be checked. To see available options, track your package as described in point number 1.
Enter up to 25 tracking or UPS InfoNotice® numbers and quickly find out the latest delivery status for each shipment.