There are limited change delivery options available for wine deliveries.
Due to current legal restrictions for wine shipments, UPS My Choice® Members cannot request:
- Deliver to a UPS Access Point™ location
- Deliver my Package to Another Address
- Leave With Neighbor
- Authorize Shipment Release
And because UPS is legally required to get an adult signature, someone over the age of 21 must be available to sign for a wine delivery.
UPS My Choice Members:
- Will receive Delivery Alerts about their wine shipments
- When possible, receive an estimated delivery time of four hours or less
- Can request a Hold for Will Call: Package held for pickup at a UPS Customer Center
UPS My Choice Members and Premium Members can choose from up to three different 2-hour confirmed delivery windows. And as a Premium Member, you'll receive two free 2-hour confirmed delivery window requests annually. An $8 fee is charged for each additional request. Members are charged an $8 fee for each 2-hour confirmed delivery window request.
You can confirm your delivery window option as early as two days before the scheduled delivery date and as late as 3 a.m. on the scheduled day of delivery.
Note: Your payment method will be billed only upon the timely delivery of your package.