Follow these steps to request a delivery intercept from the Shipping History page.
- Log in to My UPS.
- Select the Shipping tab at the top of the page.
- Select Create a Shipment in the area at the left of the page, then select View History or Void Shipment.
- In the Previous Shipments section, you will see a summary of your recent shipments.
If your shipment includes one package: Select the checkbox next to the shipment you want to intercept, then select Request Intercept.
If your shipment includes multiple packages: Select the checkbox next to the shipment you want to intercept, then select Request Intercept. On the Select Packages for Intercept page, select the checkbox next to each package you want to intercept, then select Next.
- On the Packages Eligible for Intercept page, select the radio button next to the type of intercept you want to request for your package(s).
Note: The intercept request type you choose will be applied to all selected packages.
- Review or modify your package selection.
Note: Packages selected on the Select Packages for Intercept page will be pre-checked. Some packages may not be eligible for intercept; if so, the reason is displayed.
- When satisfied, select Next.
- Regardless of your intercept type selection, UPS requires additional information to complete the request. Complete the required fields, indicated with a symbol.
- Select Submit. A confirmation page is displayed.
Note: This request does not guarantee that the intercept will occur. You will only be charged if the intercept occurs.
- On the Confirmation page, select the Request Intercept for Remaining Packages link if you want to request a different intercept type for the remaining packages in your shipment.
Back to Top