You can export the contents of your Shipping History table to a comma separated value (.csv) file on your computer.
- Log in to My UPS.
- Select the Shipping tab at the top of the page.
- Select Create a Shipment in the area at the left, and then select View History or Void Shipment.
- Select the number of days to view for your shipping history, and sort the information if desired.
- Select Export Current View.
Note: When you do not have history information to export, the Export Current View link does not display on this page.
- Select the option to save the export file to disk.
- Select a directory location and file name.
Back to Top