UPS offers several ways to request a shipping charge adjustment. Notification to UPS of a request for an invoice adjustment must be made in writing using one of the following methods:
- Submit a request through the UPS Billing Center at ups.com/billing.
- Login to the UPS Billing Center
- Select the Invoice Number for which an adjustment is needed.
- Select Invoice Summary
- Select Shipment/Charge Detail
- Select Total Amount
- Email the request for an invoice adjustment to UPS through ups.com; or
- Mail UPS a written request to:
The notification to UPS must include the date of shipment and tracking number for each disputed charge, as well as the reason for the disputed charge. A partial payment against an invoice is not considered a request for an invoice adjustment or notice to UPS of a disputed invoice. UPS reserves the right to refuse to issue any invoice adjustment until all outstanding charges owing to UPS have been paid in full.
United Parcel Service
P.O. Box 7247-0244
Philadelphia, PA 19170-0001
Note: Be sure to provide all required information.