Do More with Yahoo! And UPS
Perhaps you're considering a marketplace provider for your new e-commerce idea, or maybe you're already up and running but looking for a new platform. With Yahoo! Merchant Solutions, you can avoid programming headaches because UPS shipping is already built in.
Using a robust, scalable e-commerce platform, Yahoo! Merchant Solutions offers everything you need to build, manage, and market your own e-commerce website--including integrated UPS functionality. You get access to easy-to-use tools and templates to build a professional e-commerce site and free around-the-clock support to help you set up a successful online store.
Get access to services including domain name registration, web hosting, and custom business e-mail accounts. You can also:
- Print shipping labels directly from your orders
- Include UPS tracking numbers with orders
- Get accurate shipping rates (published or UPS negotiated)
- Validate customer addresses before orders ship
- Complete international forms online
- Expedite customs clearance with UPS Paperless® Invoice
- Print or e-mail a return label
- Request a pickup for return packages
- View time-in-transit information
Just for UPS Customers
Sign up now and receive special pricing on Yahoo! Merchant Solutions. You'll get:
- 25% off the first three months' hosting fees
- Your set-up fee waived (a $50 value)
High-volume Yahoo! merchants can import and export orders
into WorldShip, eliminating extra data entry and allowing merchants to easily
access and manage customer orders.