UPS for iPad® App
Convenience at Your Fingertips
Easily track, manage, and view your shipments with the UPS for iPad app. Enjoy a bird's-eye view of each of your in-transit deliveries on a clear map display, or use our built-in scanner functionality for simplified tracking--all from the comfort of your couch.
Find UPS by GPS
It's easy to find UPS locations with UPS for iPad. Use your current location or any U.S. ZIP Code or street address to locate the nearest customer counter, The UPS Store®, or drop box. Each listing has the details and directions you'll need to make your selection. Want more visibility? Use our map display to get an aerial view of UPS locations near you.
Enjoy Key Features without an ID
Using your My UPS ID with the app can get you added benefits, but it's not
required. You don't need a My UPS ID to
- Save time by scanning your package labels directly into the app
- Use our helpful map display to see your shipment's progress, including its
current location, origin, and destination
- Quickly gain access to progress scans, special instructions, and the current
status of up to five package or freight shipments using your tracking or InfoNotice®
Get the Extras with My UPS
Logging in or registering for a My UPS ID lets you customize the app experience even more. When you log in, you can also
- Sync tracking activity from your app with information on ups.com for comprehensive viewing, wherever you are
- Nickname tracked shipments for fast, at-a-glance reference
- Gain added flexibility by enrolling in UPS My Choice® and using your account to take action on your incoming deliveries
Do More with UPS My Choice
UPS My Choice members can benefit from the flexibility to reschedule or redirect in-transit deliveries, or authorize shipment release so packages can be left for them by a UPS driver when they're not home. UPS My Choice delivery alerts let you plan your schedule and make changes to shipments going to your home--no matter where you are.
The UPS for iPad App can be downloaded from the App StoreSM (OS 5 or later)--just search for "UPS" in the iPad Apps section on your tablet or download the app to your computer through your iTunes® account.
iPad and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.