Whether you need to send heavy freight shipments regionally, across the
country or between the United States and Canada, get the speed you need and the
reliability you expect from UPS--all with a day-definite, on-time guarantee* at
no additional charge.
Choose a service that fits your schedule and your budget. From standard
less-than-truckload (LTL) service featuring more than 22,000 one- and
two-day lanes, to expedited shipping for last-minute needs, UPS
Freight® offers many options to fit your needs. Rely on one carrier
to pick up your regional, interregional, and long-haul services. Our single
network allows you to improve your dock efficiency so that you can run your
operation more smoothly.
Ship and track your UPS Freight LTL shipments right from your desktop with the same innovative tools you use for package shipments--UPS CampusShip®, UPS® Internet Shipping, Quantum View® Manage, WorldShip®, and the tools on ups.com.
- More than 22,000 one- and two-day lanes nationwide plus service to Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam
- Backed by a day-definite, on-time guarantee* at no additional charge for shipments within the U.S. 48 contiguous states and between the U.S. and Canada
UPS LTL Guaranteed
- Guaranteed* delivery by end of scheduled day for customers with contracts and/or pricing other than the current UPS Freight Tariff
- Direct service points in the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada
UPS LTL Guaranteed A.M.
- Guaranteed, standard day time-definite by noon for all direct points to select ZIP codes in the contiguous 48 states and Washington DC
UPS LTL Urgent
- Same-day, next-day, or time-definite expedited capabilities for shipments that require faster delivery than standard LTL service
- Service for all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam
UPS LTL Specialty Solutions
- Trade Show, Temperature Controlled, Consolidation and Distribution, and Government services available when specific requirements are needed.
*Guarantee applies to shipment between direct points which are rated on the current 560 or 525 tariff only. See 102 Series Rules Tariff for applicable terms, conditions, restrictions, and remedies.