UPS Proactive Response®
Monitor Your Product's Vital Signs
What if you could have your temperature-sensitive or life-saving shipments monitored along their journeys to resolve potential issues before they become problems? Now you can.
UPS Proactive Response offers a sophisticated monitoring engine and dedicated logistics experts who continuously observe your critical shipments and take action when needed. If a potential risk is identified, or if your shipment can't be delivered as scheduled, we initiate service recovery procedures based on your pre-defined instructions.
We're prepared to:
- Intercept packages that are at risk of missing their scheduled delivery time
- Refrigerate or replenish dry ice for temperature-sensitive shipments
- Attempt a same-day redelivery if the first attempt is unsuccessful
- Deliver on Saturday so that your shipment isn't held over the weekend
- Upgrade delayed critical shipments with next flight out or same day delivery
- Re-route your shipment to an alternate address
- Return a shipment to the shipper before the first delivery attempt
- Hold a shipment for pickup by the receiver
With our help, you'll mitigate the expense of product loss, improve your customers' experience, and protect your brand.