E-commerce solutions for any size business
When you sell your product online, there's not a floor full of sales associates ready to anticipate every customer need. To stay competitive in e-commerce, your website and your shipping, tracking, and returns options have to do that for you.
We can help you deliver a positive online shopping experience to your customers--no matter the size of your business. Our solutions can also increase efficiencies and evolve with you as your business continues to grow.
Find an e-commerce solution that fits your particular needs:
Easy shipment processing for eBay and Amazon sellers
Recommended solution: UPS marketplace shipping
Best for e-retailers who have a small to mid-sized business. This is a free and easy to use ups.com application that gives eBay and Amazon Professional sellers access to all UPS services, including calculating shipping costs, sending packages to locations worldwide, creating and printing returns labels, and more.
- Grow your business: By selling on eBay and Amazon, reach customers where they're already shopping. Earn repeat customers by offering reliable shipping and tracking options with UPS, and access new markets with international shipping.
- Ship simply with visibility into all orders: Process multiple shipments at one time, combine multiple orders from the same customer, get a consolidated view of all your marketplace orders or shipment history, and set shipping preferences to process shipments in just two clicks. Once a shipment is processed, the marketplace will be automatically updated with a tracking number.
- Get flexible payment options: Use a credit or debit card, PayPal, or your UPS account.
Out-of-the-box business software for growing retailers
Recommended solution: UPS Ready® provider solutions
Best for growing e-commerce businesses with multiple channels, but without dedicated IT resources. These business solutions are developed by UPS-approved providers and come complete with UPS functionality already integrated.
- Plug and play: Get UPS's reliable shipping and tracking services integrated into business systems for all aspects of online business, including: shipping, returns, and order management, customer relationship management, accounting and financial management, enterprise resource planning, transportation and warehouse management, and more.
- Streamline business operations: Use provider solutions that automate internal business processes, while gaining efficiencies from UPS services for shipping, rating, and delivery. With vendor support, you can focus on marketing and planning--without needing an IT team.
- Offer consistency across channels: Whether your customers are shopping on marketplaces or from your own online store, deliver consistent, top-notch service. Meanwhile, manage your inventory regardless of where a sale originates.
Flexible integration of UPS functionality in websites
and business systems
Recommended solution: UPS Developer Kit APIs
Best for businesses with their own e-commerce site or internal IT expertise. The UPS Developer Kit includes multiple Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for integrating functionality of UPS shipping, tracking, package pickup, returns, and more into your website or within business applications.
- Reduce shopping cart abandonment: Let customers balance shipping time and cost by displaying rates as well as delivery dates and times to choose from. According to the 2014 UPS comScore survey of online shoppers, 56 percent of customers prefer to see the expected date of arrival.
- Improve customer service: Give customer service representatives access to up-to-date order and tracking information so they can quickly look into customer inquiries. You can also provide online tracking and returns on your website to reduce calls.
- Improve cash flow: Automate your proof of delivery process, including signature tracking, to speed invoice payments and reduce your days receivables.