Put the World Within Reach
When it comes to medical devices, one size doesn't fit all. We understand the need for speed and flexibility in your supply chain, so patients and doctors have exactly what they need, exactly when they need it.
With our growing global network of healthcare-compliant distribution facilities, we can help you plan and stage inventory where needed and fulfill orders quickly and accurately.
For those times when repair of non-regulated devices is required or when maintenance is needed, you also can rely on our service parts logistics. We can provide fast inventory access and expedited repairs when downtime is not an option, helping you satisfy customer service agreements. We also can deliver the critical replacement parts for next day or, in many cases, within a few hours, meeting the needs of both doctors and patients. And our returns handling capabilities help make your reverse logistics more efficient.
How do we do it? By combining the reach of more than 775 global Field Stocking Locations with our technology platform for order and inventory visibility and a full range of transportation options to cost-effectively meet your customer service level agreements. Shipping options include one, two, four, six, and eight hour same-day courier and Next Flight Out services in addition to an extensive suite of next-day shipping options.
UPS Facility Fast Facts:
- 21 CFR Part 11 validated Warehouse Management Systems
- Quality assurance systems that adhere to FDA, CFR, and pharmacy regulations
- Validated temperature-controlled storage and freezer capabilities
- Controlled substance storage, including DEA-approved vaults and cages
- Dry ice replenishment and refrigeration services
- PDMA (Prescription Drug Marketing Act) and cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant distribution space with temperature and humidity-controlled environments
- Facilities maintain appropriate geographic specific regulatory requirements, including FDA (Food and Drug Administration), DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency), Health Canada, EMA (European Medicines Agency), HSA (Health Sciences Agency), and VAWD (Verified Accredited Wholesale Distributor), and all applicable government accreditations and licenses
- Rigorous UPS training and auditing programs to meet our commitment: It's a Patient, Not a Package®