Streamline Your Documentation Processes
Streamline your documentation processes and help satisfy customs recordkeeping obligations with document imaging.
Digital imaging technology records your trade documentation and turns a labor-intensive process into a driver of efficiency. When used with our brokerage services, document imaging can help you manage compliance more efficiently.
Combine document imaging with global trade and visibility solutions such as TradeAbility®, Quantum View® Manage and Flex® Global View, and get a real-time view into your global trade activities, automating management of your documentation processes.
What Document Imaging Does for You
Access to a digital version of your shipment's documentation lets you make
any necessary changes immediately so you can complete the shipment.
Additionally, you can integrate digital documents into international trade
management applications with a minimum of effort. Document imaging takes the
paperwork out of document changes, by taking the paper out of the process.
- Secure online access to your documents available 24x7 via Flex Global View
- Reduced resources needed to receive, store and index hard copies of required
- Enhanced efficiency for retrieval of your stored records
- Increased ability to share information and integrate documents into your
- Immediate availability of information, resulting in a faster audit cycle
- Easier archival of your customs records via FTP feed or CD-ROM