As a UPS My Choice Member®, you can sign up for SMS, e-mail, or voice notifications that keep you up-to-date on your inbound shipment status. Simply choose one--or all--of the available alert types:
- Ship Notification: Get an estimated delivery date as soon as we receive package information from the shipper.
- Day Before Delivery Notification: Receive updates on the day of a scheduled delivery including, when available, an estimated delivery window of four hours or less.
- Day of Delivery Notification: We notify you the day your package is to be delivered and, when available, provide you with an estimated delivery time of four hours or less.
- Delivery Schedule Updates: You'll get this notification only if the delivery date, time, or location changes.
- Confirmation of Delivery: We'll let you know when your shipment is delivered to the destination address.
- Package Available for Pickup: Find out when your package is ready to be picked up from a UPS Customer Center.
Note: Voice notifications occur between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. SMS text messages are sent between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. All times are local relative to your delivery address.