- Log in to My UPS.
- Select the Shipping tab at the top of the page.
- In the area at the left, select Set Preferences.
- Set your preferences by selecting View/Edit for each of the shipping preferences you want to update. By setting your Shipping Preferences, you can have your default information automatically populate key fields within the Internet Shipping process to enable quick and easy shipping. To save your settings, select Update.
- Select Create a Shipment in the area at the left under Shipping.
- Complete the numbered sections. Enter or select the Ship To address.
- When all package information has been entered to your satisfaction, you may review your shipment details to verify your shipping options and pricing information before your shipment enters the UPS system. If you do not wish to preview your shipment, uncheck the box for Review Shipping Details, including price, before completing this shipment.
- To complete your shipment and print your labels and receipt, select Next. You may be asked to complete information on the subsequent page for your added services or multiple packages.
Back to Top