|The Privileges assigned during the enrollment process determine which shipments you see within Quantum View® Manage.
- The Outbound View displays those shipments that are manifested with your UPS account(s).
- The Inbound View displays the shipments that are shipped to your delivery location. If you see a message that no shipments are visible in the Inbound View but you know that you have shipments, follow these steps:
1. Select the Preferences button.
2. In the section for Default Views, locate the Inbound View.
3. In the drop-down list for View Inbound Summary By, select Receiving Address.
4. Select Update to save your preferences.
Note: In some countries, the option to view inbound shipments by receiving address is not available.
- The Third Party View displays those shipments that are shipped by others and billed to your UPS account (Third Party, Freight Collect, and Consignee Billing).
Information matching results may also be affected by whether or not the shipper electronically provides shipment information or by address matching variables. Your company administrator may also elect to limit privileges.