From standard less-than-truckload (LTL) service to expedited shipping for
last-minute needs, UPS Freight™ offers options to fit your schedule
and your budget. We offer regularly scheduled service between the United States
mainland, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Ship and track your UPS Freight LTL shipments right from your desktop with the same innovative tools you use for package shipments--UPS CampusShip®, UPS® Internet Shipping, Quantum View® Manage, WorldShip®, and the tools on ups.com.
- Regional consolidation centers across the U.S. that reduce costs and freight handling
- Service for southbound freight originating from any point of service in the U.S., Canada, or Mexico
- Service for northbound freight originating from any point of service in Puerto Rico
UPS LTL Urgent
- Time-definite expedited capabilities for shipments that require faster delivery than standard LTL service
- Applies between the U.S. mainland, Canada, or Mexico and Puerto Rico/U.S. Virgin Islands
UPS LTL Specialty Solutions
- Trade Show and Government services available when specific requirements are needed