|There are several delivery options available after a delivery attempt has been made and you have received a UPS InfoNotice®:
- First, look closely at the UPS InfoNotice® to see if any instructional boxes are checked (for example, the shipment is C.O.D. or a signature is required).
- Request that your shipment be delivered to another address. Write the alternate address on the back of the UPS InfoNotice, then place the notice back in the same location where the driver originally left it, so it is visible. This alternate address must be in close proximity to your address, such as a neighbour's address.
- You may also choose from up to four alternate delivery options using ups.com. Enter your UPS InfoNotice® number in the Tracking or InfoNotice® Numbers field, and select the Track button. On the Tracking Summary page, select the Change Delivery button. Choose from one of the following options:
- Collect my Parcel from a UPS Location
(Such as a UPS Customer Centre.)
- Deliver my Parcel to Another Address
- Deliver my Parcel on Another Day
- Return to Sender