UPS TradeAbilityTM is an online suite of information-based services that enables shippers to effectively manage the movement of cross-border or international goods in a compliant, timely and efficient manner. TradeAbility services are available free of charge on UPS.com and through our Web Services technology:
- Denied Party Screener: Search for restricted trading partners as defined by the United States government, as well as countries embargoed by the U.S.
- Harmoniser: Quickly and accurately identify and apply a product´s harmonised tariff code.
- Tariff Code Validation: Helps to ensure the accuracy of your product catalogue tariff codes.
- Landed Cost: Estimate the cost to move a shipment across borders, including duties, taxes and transportation charges.
- Import Compliance: Ensure that your shipment is in compliance with country-specific regulations, procedures, tariffs and laws.
- Export Licence Detector: Proactively identify U.S. government export licensing requirements and exceptions.
- International Forms: Browse a library of online and downloadable documentation for both export and import shipments.