Manage Returns Better and Improve Customer Experience
Turn your returns process into a competitive advantage with the help of an industry leader--serve your customers better and create value with streamlined returns management and reverse logistics through UPS.
With UPS Returns, you gain greater control and visibility, so you're never surprised by an incoming return shipment. That perspective can increase your efficiency, let you react more quickly, and positively impact your bottom line. Your customers expect reliable returns, and meeting their needs can increase their loyalty to your business.
UPS Returns can help you:
- Ensure compliance by controlling speed and cost of inbound shipments
- Minimise mistaken return shipments to the wrong warehouses or repair centres
- Create and deliver commercial invoices with return labels to international customers
- Forecast volume and adjust staffing around inbound returns
- Link shipment information directly into your customer service or warehouse operations
- Maximise fast recovery of high-value goods, before they become obsolete
Your company is not billed for the transportation of a UPS Returns package until it is delivered.
Get More Return Label Options
We offer three return label options, so you can choose the best fit for you and your customers:
- Print Return Labels: Include a return label in an outbound shipment, post it on your company's website, or provide it to your customer at a later date
- Electronic Return Labels: Have UPS e-mail a return label directly to your customer
- Print and Mail Return Labels: Request that UPS mail a return label directly to your customer
Use UPS Returns when you're shipping through WorldShip®, UPS Internet Shipping, UPS CampusShip®, UPS Returns Technology, or UPS Developer Kit-compatible shipping systems, where available.
Different Industries, Different Benefits
Make UPS Returns work for your business, regardless of your industry. Whether you're in high tech, retail, automotive, or healthcare, we can help you increase customer service and streamline processes:
- Facilitate batch returns of perishable test samples to healthcare companies
- Smooth the high-tech post sales workflow
- Provide retail customers with flexible, easy-to-understand returns policies
- Reduce costs associated with product recalls, replacement warranties, disposal and recycling, and express and critical document services
International Returns for Worldwide Customers
The global marketplace is growing, and it's not enough to just ship abroad; international customers need returns options, too. With international returns service available in over 145 countries and territories, UPS Returns is unmatched in the industry. We can help you increase your competitive advantage, grow your global customer base, and boost loyalty and return sales, all while gaining efficiency.