UPS Mobile™ App for iOS
Ship, Track and Find Locations on the Go
With the UPS Mobile App, you can get important shipment information anytime, anywhere on your iOS devices.
Access UPS My Choice®
- Subscribe to UPS My Choice to manage home deliveries.
- Receive alerts about incoming packages or view a summary in your Delivery Planner.
- Avoid missed deliveries by selecting an alternative delivery location.
- Track packages and freight shipments
- Enter or scan your tracking or InfoNotice number to view package status.
- Nickname shipments for future reference.
- Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list
Find a Location
- Use your phone GPS to find nearby UPS locations.
- Toggle between a list view and map view.
- Apply filters to refine your search.
Ship a Package
- Create shipments quickly using your ups.com shipping and payment preferences.
- Use your UPS Address Book for quick entry of information.
- Guest shipping is also available for users without a UPS ID.
- Get a quote on shipping costs and transit times
Get a Quote
- Obtain rate and transit time quotes.
- Convert your quote into a shipment to reduce key entry on shipping screens.
The UPS Mobile App supports iPad 2 (March 2011) and after, iPhone 4 (October 2011) and after, and iPod touch 5th Gen (September 2012) and after.
iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.