|InfoNotice Makes Changes Easy
The UPS InfoNotice™ is a powerful tool that links all shipments for your delivery stop to one unique bar code. You can use your UPS InfoNotice number to track your shipment or to change delivery options on ups.com.
How to Change Your Delivery Options
On either the ups.com home page or the main Tracking page, enter your UPS InfoNotice number in the Tracking or InfoNotice numbers field, and select the Track button. This will take you to the Tracking Summary page.
- On the Tracking Summary page, select Deliver My Package to Another Address.
- Choose from the following delivery change options:
- Pickup my Package at a UPS Location
(Have your package held at a UPS location.)
- Deliver my Package to Another Address
- Deliver my Package on Another Day
Select Next, and provide the required information for the option you selected.
As a UPS My Choice® Member you gain the added convenience of being able to change your delivery options prior to the first delivery attempt. To become a UPS My Choice member select the Tracking tab from your ups.com landing page. Select Access UPS My Choice from the Tracking tab.
* Additional transportation charges will be calculated.