There are several delivery options available after a delivery attempt has been made and you have received a UPS InfoNotice®:
- First, look closely at the UPS InfoNotice to see if any instructional boxes are checked (for example, the shipment is C.O.D. or a signature is required).
- Request that your shipment be delivered to another address. Write the alternate address on the "Comments Line" on the front of the UPS InfoNotice, then place the notice back in the same location where the driver originally left it. This alternate address must be in close proximity to your address, such as a neighbour's address.
- You may also choose other delivery options using ups.com. Enter your UPS InfoNotice number in the Tracking or InfoNotice Numbers field, and select the Track button. On the Tracking Summary page, select the Change Delivery button. Choose from one of the following options:
- Pickup my Package at a UPS Location
(Such as The UPS Store, a UPS Access PointTM location, or a UPS Customer Center.)
- Deliver my Package to Another Address
- Deliver my Package on Another Day
- Return to Sender